The author/s of the accepted abstract must present their papers either orally or as a poster. A guideline for oral presentation is as follows:
- Presentation time: 8 minutes, plus 2 minutes for comments and discussion (in English).
- Presentation: Windows Power Point Projection. The use of the Congress’ official template for oral presentations is mandatory. It can be downloaded from the Scientific Area on the Congress Website (link: Presentation Template).
- All presentations must include a Conflict of Interest Disclosure in the first or second slide.
- Material: USB Memory. It must be submitted to the central presenter room (which shall be detailed in the Congress Program) at least 24 hours before the presentation. The use of personal laptops for the presentation is not permitted. The server will automatically transfer all presentations to the room where you present.
- If you create your presentation with MAC Keynote, please export it to Power Point format before submission.
A guideline for poster presentation is as follows:
- Presentation: A Virtual Poster Exhibition Area will be arranged from the first day of the congress. The use of the official poster template is mandatory.
- The submitted poster shall be in PowerPoint Presentation format, with the following dimensions: 50.8 cm tall x 28.58 cm wide. These specifications shall be followed carefully, as those not adjusted to them may be rejected. The poster cannot exceed 10 Megabytes.
- Once the abstract is accepted by the Committee, the guidelines to create the poster as well as for its uploading to the website will be published in the Scientific Area on the Congress Website (link: Virtual e-Poster Exhibition Area).
- Virtual posters shall be displayed on Touch Screens located in the Virtual Poster Exhibition Area.